Downloads here… £0.99 Per Song, £7.99 Full Album Download
(Follow links below)
Don’t forget to tune into ‘Tin Pan Alley’ on Sky TV presented by the legendary BBC1 Radio DJ Mike Read, and see how MAX gets on! Starts Sunday 1st October.
It’s a great honour to announce I will be taking a break from the Rebecca Ferguson 2016 UK Tour for just one night on the 12th November to support world renowned record producer, Eliot Kennedy at his star studded charity event. The gig will raise funds for ‘Hidden Wounds,’ a division of Help For Heroes…
Read more at: http://www.thestar.co.uk/whats-on/audio-vulcan-launch-for-eliot-kennedy-s-charity-album-by-daughter-of-tragic-jimi-heselden-1-8130991
Had a great day sharing music with @HallamFm and spreading a bit of Happiness on the tram in Sheffield south Yorkshire today.
More Gigs, Radio & TV events to look out for below!
- 26th May: MAX joins Peakfm in Halifax for Happy Valley (More info coming soon)
- June: Max joins Mike Read for the new TV series Tin Pan Alley! Coming to Sky TV soon!
- 10th June: MAX joins PeakFm for the wonderful Local Hero Awards 2016! Proact Stadium http://www.peakfm.co.uk/local-heroes-2016/local-hero-awards-2016/
- 12 June: MAX will be celebrating the Queen’s 90th Birthday on Dore Green S17 (Time TBC)
- 17th June: Strip The Willow- Tickets Now Available: https://www.facebook.com/stripthewillow
- 21st June: MAX is joining the brilliant Mike Armstrong and his Band in Camden, London for Vintage TV- Sky
- 17 July 2016: MAX and the Band are excited to be joining HallamFM for Owls In the Park, Sheffield Wednesday Celebrations (Times TBC)
- 6th August: MAX and the Band are looking forward to performing at Dronfest! Tickets Now On Sale now! http://www.dronfest.co.uk/ Dronfest Music Festival Sheffield Road (behind Sheffield FC) Dronfield, S18 2GD Tel: 07770 584287. Send Message. © 2016 Dronfest Music Festival.
The Sheffield-based star is undertaking a UK schools tour, playing to more than 5,000 children.
Youngsters in Durham watched him perform, before he invited some up on stage to help him out.
Max was “discovered” by producer and songwriter Eliot Kennedy and has collaborated with Donny Osmond, Olly Murs, Geri Halliwell and comic Peter Kay.
LUGGING an accordion found ‘lying around’ the house, five-year-old Max Restaino settled under the family table one Christmas day and began tickling the keys.
Thirteen years and one rather bold move from his mother later, the singer-songwriter who hails from Sheffield has released his first EP touted by the BBC as a ‘fantastic piece of music’ and recorded with the likes of Gary Barlow, Donny Osmond and Geri Halliwell.
“A lot of my family is from Italy so there was always an accordion lying around the house,” he says before bursting out laughing. “I was about five. I started to play the accordion in my dad’s Italian restaurant around that time. He didn’t even know I was there. I just entertained the customers.”
The accordion well and truly mastered, the autodidact set his sights on the saxophone – he was tutored by a former AC/DC base player who happened to live down the road in Sheffield at the time – the piano, guitar and harmonica…